- Bahasa Indonesia
Non-Immigrant Visa (NIV) Fee
NIV fees are set by U.S. law. Please see this page for the latest NIV fees.
Please note the following:
- All NIV application fees are nonrefundable, regardless of the application outcome.
- All fee payments even in error or in duplicate, are final and nonrefundable.
- The applicant bears sole responsibility for ensuring the accuracy of any fee paid.
- Safeguard your visa fee receipts.
- Lost, inaccurate or incomplete receipts will require the applicant to pay the fee in full again.
- Complete fee receipts must be presented at the time of your visa appointment.
- If you later find your lost fee receipts, or learn that you made an erroneous or duplicate payment, you will receive NO refund.
Apply for a U.S. Visa
New fee allows USCIS to recover the costs of processing immigrant visas after individuals receive their visa packages from the Department of State abroad
- Bank and Payment Options.